Fireball SEM has partnered with Samson Siasia (former Nigerian National Coach and former International Nigerian Footballer) and Interglobe Concepts Inc, headed up by Bunmi Jinadu to roll out it’s Soccer Talent Search Reality TV shows in Nigeria and West Africa.
Bunmi Jinadu has worked with clients including Nike, Adidas, Coca Cola, Giorgio Armani, P-Diddy, Wyclef Jean, Akon, Sony Music Entertainment & Universal Music.
Interglobe Concepts Inc are able to offer the following value added extras for this show:
1. Procure International Celebs in Music/Film/Sports both past and current
2. Procure the Celebs to do PSA’S and T.V/Radio drops to endorse the show
3. Create footage/sizzle reel showing the anticipation of the celebs preparation in coming into Africa.
4. Procure meet and greets with the international Celebs; including signing sessions for the kids at the trial locations
5. Procure unique giveaway items to the community i.e. at all the Audition/trials locations to leave a lasting mark.
6. Creation of a quality Merchandise program to further capitalise on the loyalty of the fan base
7. Product Placement with other associate sponsors
8. US/Global networks that want to access the African audience in the USA/Africa
All of the above can be leveraged to create a wider exposure for the Sponsor to connect with African Immigrants in the USA (estimated buying power of US $50m) with the largest arrivals of Africans in the USA being those from Nigeria, Ethiopia, Ghana, Egypt.
For further information please contact Shaun Ascough, CEO of Fireball SEM
Africa, South Africa, TV, Mobile, Digital, Soccer, Sports, Reality TV, TV Production, Television, Media Company, Marketing, Activation Campaigns, Brand Entertainment, Sponsorship Procurement, Ad funded productions, Soccer Academy, Soccer Development, Youth Soccer, Sports Development, Production Company, sub-Saharan Africa, TV Formats, TV Format Development, TV Format sales, Acquisitions, Cape Town, Johannesburg, South Africa, Nigeria, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Senegal, Kenya, Cameroon, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mali, DRC, Tanzania, Mali, Mozambique, Cote d’Ivoire, Angola, Niger