Soccer’s Next Pro is owned by Fireball SEM’s dedicated Soccer development business which was established to develop grassroots Soccer, the fan base and future Soccer stars in developing countries.
This is achieved by leveraging the popularity of English & European Soccer through multi-platform properties including “Soccer’s Next Pro”, “1 Big Game”, “Playing To America”, etc.
Fireball SEM’s Soccer properties and Youth Soccer Development initiatives are managed by Shaun Ascough, founder/owner of Fireball SEM.
Shaun is a highly experienced Youth Soccer Development & Media entrepreneur having worked on a number of projects in Africa and globally including:-
In partnership with Freemantle Media, Liverpool FC and Brian Barwick (former CEO of The English FA), Shaun was a former owner and executive Director of a Soccer Reality TV show which screened the show in China to a viewing audience of 130 million viewers.
At leading independent Youth Soccer Development Academy, “ASD – Cape Town”, Shaun acted as Commercial Director at the founding stage of the Academy which was launched in association with Ian Wright (ex Arsenal & England); Alex Song (Barcelona & Cameron); Roald Poulsen (Former Zambian National Coach) & George Eastham MBE (Member of England’s 1966 World Cup Winning squad).
In addition to this elite academy work, Shaun is involved as an international ambassador for a grassroots soccer outreach program, “The Hope Academy Programme” which has Soccer programmes in place at The Drakenstein Prison (Cape Town, South Africa) and a community programme at Soweto, Johannesburg, South Africa (supported by South African PSL Soccer Club, Moroka Swallows FC)
Fireball SEM’s Soccer division has agreements with leading production & Broadcast partners along with collaborative partnerships with leading African Soccer Legends and Celebrities including Andre Arendse (former Bafana Bafana Nationa Goalkeeper) in South Africa and with Samson Siasia (former Nigerian International Footballer and National Team Coach) in Nigeria/West Africa.
Collectively, this affords the Soccers Next Pro team world class Soccer credentials & experience in the following key areas:-
– TV Talent Search Soccer Formats
– Sportel experience
– Youth Soccer Development
– Soccer Coaching & Development
The Soccers Next Pro team ensures the World Class Soccer Integrity of the TV shows in the following detailed areas: –
(1) Provision of qualified coaching staff to:-
– oversee and manage the integrity of the trials processes – 1st, 2nd and bootcamp
– delivery of coaching courses for community members to be trained as coaches
– ongoing support to coaches
(2) Provision of pastoral and welfare support to coaches and football talent sourced during trials, bootcamp and trip to English Premier League clubs
(3) Access to network of Soccer Professionals including:-
– Sourcing of suitable Manager, Coaches, Judges, etc
– Access to current pro footballers in English Premier League
– Youth soccer experienced life coaches, teachers & chaperones
– English FA (& FIFA licensed) Players agent
– English Premier League professionals
– English FA qualified Coaches
(4) Unrivalled African Youth Soccer Development experience and achievements
– The academies we are partnered with include a residential soccer school of excellence for 40 students aged 15 – 18 years
– unrivalled on-field achievements by the academy team in league and cup competitions
– first class education, life skills and welfare track record
For further information please contact Shaun Ascough, CEO of Fireball SEM
Africa, South Africa, TV, Mobile, Digital, Soccer, Sports, Reality TV, TV Production, Television, Media Company, Marketing, Activation Campaigns, Brand Entertainment, Sponsorship Procurement, Ad funded productions, Soccer Academy, Soccer Development, Youth Soccer, Sports Development, Production Company, sub-Saharan Africa, TV Formats, TV Format Development, TV Format sales, Acquisitions, Cape Town, Johannesburg, South Africa, Nigeria, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Senegal, Kenya, Cameroon, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mali, DRC, Tanzania, Mali, Mozambique, Cote d’Ivoire, Angola, Niger