Fireball SEM has partnered with global Soccer charity “Ambassadors in Sport” (“AIS”) with it’s Soccer Talent Search Reality TV Shows throughout Africa.
AIS are committed to bringing hope through football using their “Hope Academy Programme” which is committed to developing sustainable models of football outreach that will holistically develop a generation of young footballers.
The Hope Academy Programme has developed a model of operations that put the interests of youth first, whilst recognising that most will not make a career in football – therefore the focus is to help them succeed both on and off the field.
* The Hope Academy Curriculum is built upon the pillars of Football, Faith and Future in order to holistically develop young people. This curriculum will be made available to other associate academies.
* The AIS Hope Academy code of best practise demonstrates a high ethical code which can be adopted by academies.
* The AIS child protection policy ensures that children participating in Hope Academy¡¦s are safe and secure.
* The AIS coaches training programme “TREC¨ is raising the standard of coaching and helping coaches become more aware of the issues relating to child protection and running academies on sound principles.
* The AIS Hope Academy partner scheme recognises that football academies need to be intrinsically linked with other community organisations such as schools, churches, NGO’s and businesses.
* AIS have developed an anti-human trafficking awareness and training programme (one such programme can be downloaded from the http://www.ais-africa.co.za website).
For further information please contact Shaun Ascough, CEO of Fireball SEM
Africa, South Africa, TV, Mobile, Digital, Soccer, Sports, Reality TV, TV Production, Television, Media Company, Marketing, Activation Campaigns, Brand Entertainment, Sponsorship Procurement, Ad funded productions, Soccer Academy, Soccer Development, Youth Soccer, Sports Development, Production Company, sub-Saharan Africa, TV Formats, TV Format Development, TV Format sales, Acquisitions, Cape Town, Johannesburg, South Africa, Nigeria, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Senegal, Kenya, Cameroon, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mali, DRC, Tanzania, Mali, Mozambique, Cote d’Ivoire, Angola, Niger